Friday, June 30, 2017

Fill Your Cart With Color


The new eBay #FillYourCartWithColor campaign couldn't have come at a better time.  With Etsy's latest moves to stiff-arm shop owners being my final straw with this corporation I decided to jump ship, and sidle up to one of its biggest competitors.  But why eBay of all places, aren't they even worse?!  Sometimes it just comes down to "better the devil you know, than the devil you don't," and after seven years with Etsy, I can say with all sincerity, I don't even know what that company is anymore, and highly doubt anyone who works at their headquarters has even a slightly better clue than I do.

To me, eBay has never pretended to be anything it's not.  It's gritty, and unapologetic, and I kinda like it.

With that in mind, I popped some fresh listings up, and I hope you'll join me over there for some color-holic mayhem!  If you're like me, and haven't got a beige bone in your body, click: here, or hit the SHOP link in my sidebar, and paint your world with all the colors of you!

xoxo