Saturday, August 21, 2010

They're Here!


My order from Moo, that is, and I couldn't be more excited!  Okay, I admit, I don't have a ceiling on my excitement level, but still, this ranks somewhere near wherever the top would be.  What great icing on my blogiversary cake, to boot!

Two years ago, today, I was dreaming up a new path to take.  I had no idea exactly what the path looked like, but fragments I was cooking up in my mind started looking right.
And I knew if I exhaled, and closed my eyes that when I opened them I would see more clearly the

direction I was supposed to be going.  I admit, at first it felt very selfish.  It was the first time in a very long while that I was making decisions based solely on what I felt I needed, and my best interest, and not the interests of others.  Which, truthfully, is still a struggle for me sometimes, but we all have a responsibility to ourselves to be true to what we feel inside, and to be honest with ourselves first and foremost otherwise we're of no use to anyone else.

So, I think I'll leave it there for now.  It's been a strange year, and I feel miles from where it started, but in a good way, and I'm definitely enjoying the trajectory, and I'm excited to find what's around the next corner.  Here's to year three!

xoxo

P.S. I totally recommend Moo for your printing needs!