Saturday, July 7, 2018

That's High Priestess, To You

Ten years ago I became an ordained minister ... I think I had grand plans of becoming a Reiki Master or something, but in my state in order to legally put your hands on people in a business setting you have to either be licensed in the field of medicine, massage therapy, cosmetology (aesthetician / esthetician, etc.), or a member of the clergy.  Looking at that list, I think the obvious choice presented itself quite clearly.

A few minutes later, I became High Priestess Stormy of the Holy-Rolling Order of the Whore of Babylon (as I'm sure some would see it).

I never did end up getting my Reiki black belt, or whatever it is you do get upon ascension through all of the levels of training, but I am available for marryin' & buryin' (and I'll give you a great rate if they're both on the same day!) just don't call me for your vow renewal.  If you didn't mean it the first time, don't waste my time on a dog and pony show.