clothes pins somewhere, and since no one's pictures satisfied my curiosity I decided I had to try it for myself. I did learn, however, that putting a coat of corresponding paint on the top side of the pin pre-glitter makes a huge difference in the overall appearance. I wasn't really in the mood to go through the process just to have mangy looking pins in the end. I'd really like to find a clear coat to spray over the top that keeps the glitter from dusting off, but also keeps the integrity of the sparkle intact (yes, I just said integrity of the sparkle).
So what are these for then, since you can't exactly use them in your closet with them leaving behind glitter? Well, they're for a message board ... just as soon as I spray paint the chicken wire, build, and paint the frame, attach the two, and affix with a hanging mechanism. Anyway, it seemed like a good project to have on the back burner for those times when you're waiting for other projects to hurry up and DRY!
Last, but not least I got my frame put together for doing up some batches of hand made recycled paper. I've heard frame building is a lot like character building, only different. All I can say is, god, I hope not. I put together, took apart, put together, took apart, and finally put it back together and it's still a bit rickety in the end. Maybe it's more like character building than I thought.